lunes, 11 de marzo de 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY // FELIZ DIA DE LA MADRE (INGLATERRA!)

Here's the card I sent to my mum for Mother's Day.

She lives in England and Mother's day

 is always celebrated in March there!


La postal que preparé para mi Madre en ocasión del día de la madre.



I thought it was really pretty..............

It's a design by Janet Briggs at craftsuprint.

With my own special touch,of course.


Me encanta el diseño de Janet

 
 
 
I used a lace punch along the cut vertical edges
 for a very feminine finish.
 
I've also added a die cut 3D green
 and purple butterfly to embellish.
 
 
I've used cristal stickles on the tips
 of the rose petals for a lovely shiny effect.
 
 
 
Unfortunately I'm not 100% sure
that my dear mum has received it!
Despite recorded delivery!
 
I hope she enjoys it as much as I enjoyed crafting it for her!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MUM!!!!
 
LOVE YOU !!!!!
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario