viernes, 8 de marzo de 2013

CUTE SIAMESE KITTEN CARD

This is a quick and simple card to make
and at the same time it's soooo sweet....




The lovely hearts backing paper is from
 Katy Kinsey at www.craftsuprint.com
ref:cup330280_572




The adorable pussy pic  I've used is part
 of an inverted pyramid card by Emma Bee,
at the same site. ref:cup123841_325.


 
 
I've punched the sides of some lavender silk paper
 with my lace punch and mounted the kitten image on this .
 
 
 
A spanish "felicidades" peel off silver greeting
 with tiny lavender pearls each side.
 
 
 
 
A satin heart and bow add a special finishing touch.
 
 
Let me know if you like any of my crafted cards,
or have any observations you would like to make 
  or questions to ask. I'm always pleased to hear from anyone
 who shares my hobby of card making and baking!
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario